Saturday, June 1, 2013

It's June and challenge time!

Hello!

I can't believe it's June already!!! Oh my! We have something a little different this month at Scrapping Outback, a scraplift challenge! The gorgeous Trudi Harrison picked one of her fantastic layouts for us to scraplift. I did find it a challenge as Trudi's style is so unique, but I did manage to use some design ideas on my page, and I like what I created! I used brand new collection by Pion Design "Vintage Garden" and the blue and neutral tones in it. As June Guest Designer for them this month I had to produce 3 projects for them, and I think I will have more than that because I just completely fell in love with those papers and can't stop creating! And of course I used lots of Imaginarium Designs chipboard as well!

"Remember"



 

The first idea I pinched from Trudi was the masked/texture paster background, I used Prima Brickwall mask:


The second one was the crackle on the chipboard, all the chipboard pieces were given a little coat of Gesso and then a good smear of Viva crackle paint in white:


The third one was the flower overload (I did enjoy that part!!!), all the flowers are Prima and available from Scrapping Outback, they all got the Gesso treatment as well:


The fourth one is the "sketch" even though it is slightly different you can find some similarities...You will see a tag at the bottom as well as a banner and my title:


PION DESIGN PAPER USED:
- VINTAGE GARDEN - FLAX - PD3605 -
- VINTAGE GARDEN - LADY - PD3607 -
- VINTAGE GARDEN - BORDERS - PD3610 -
- VINTAGE GARDEN - SEED PACKETS - PD3608 -
- VINTAGE GARDEN - CUT OUTS - PD3611 -
- VINTAGE GARDEN 6X6 - LADY - PD3705 -

IMAGINARIUM CHIPBOARD USED:
- 9 COGS ON BOARD IDS0018
- 9 COGS ON BOARD - TINY - IDT0004
- LATTICE DOOR IDS0038

SCRAPPING OUTBACK PRODUCTS USED:
- PRIMA - LILLIPUT ROSES - MARSHMALLOW
- PRIMA - QUEEN MARY - WHITE PAPER WITH BEADED EDGE  
- PRIMA - BRETON VINE - SCRIPT 10''


I really hope you can join us! All details on this delighful challenge can be found here.


 Scrapping Outback is having a 30% off all flowers sale in the shop for 2 weeks - the sale is called 
"Lets Celebrate Trudi's style - 30% off Flowers"  
Please note that the discount doesn't come up until the checkout process.

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow this layout is stunning... really beautiful and love all the flowers... the banner, the layers.. lovely photo too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO Sandrine Love the colours and all the flowers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful layout so love the banner and flowers too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous Sandrine....great photo, love all the layers and the flowers are so beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gourgeous LO, love the colours and photo and all the lovely layers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously amazing!!! Please try out for Masters!!! You so rock!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete