I can't believe it's June already!!! Oh my! We have something a little different this month at Scrapping Outback, a scraplift challenge! The gorgeous Trudi Harrison picked one of her fantastic layouts for us to scraplift. I did find it a challenge as Trudi's style is so unique, but I did manage to use some design ideas on my page, and I like what I created! I used brand new collection by Pion Design "Vintage Garden" and the blue and neutral tones in it. As June Guest Designer for them this month I had to produce 3 projects for them, and I think I will have more than that because I just completely fell in love with those papers and can't stop creating! And of course I used lots of Imaginarium Designs chipboard as well!
The first idea I pinched from Trudi was the masked/texture paster background, I used Prima Brickwall mask:
The second one was the crackle on the chipboard, all the chipboard pieces were given a little coat of Gesso and then a good smear of Viva crackle paint in white:
- VINTAGE GARDEN - FLAX - PD3605 -
- VINTAGE GARDEN - LADY - PD3607 -
- VINTAGE GARDEN - BORDERS - PD3610 -
- VINTAGE GARDEN - SEED PACKETS - PD3608 -
- VINTAGE GARDEN - CUT OUTS - PD3611 -
- VINTAGE GARDEN 6X6 - LADY - PD3705 -
IMAGINARIUM CHIPBOARD USED:
- 9 COGS ON BOARD IDS0018
- 9 COGS ON BOARD - TINY - IDT0004
- LATTICE DOOR IDS0038
SCRAPPING OUTBACK PRODUCTS USED:
- PRIMA - LILLIPUT ROSES - MARSHMALLOW
- PRIMA - QUEEN MARY - WHITE PAPER WITH BEADED EDGE
- PRIMA - BRETON VINE - SCRIPT 10''
I really hope you can join us! All details on this delighful challenge can be found here.
Scrapping Outback is having a 30% off all flowers sale in the shop for 2 weeks - the sale is called
"Lets Celebrate Trudi's style - 30% off Flowers"
Please note that the discount doesn't come up until the checkout process.