Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Imaginarium + Pion Design = Perfect Match


I am sharing a little album I created with a mix of Alma’s Sewing Room and Studio of Memories.
I so love designing mini albums! They are truly so much fun!

 To assemble "case/shrine" you will need one "James Border" and Honeycombe negative hexagon bits x4.
I just noticed while looking through my chipboard that the extremeties of the border would become a sun if glued together! After a little thinking and designing I came up with a little holder and the idea for the mini album sitting in it came from that....
These are the measurements to create the shrine:
Back: (sun): 87mm
Sides: 90mm (both)
Front: 87mm
Bottom: 88mm x 91mm



Those 2 paper collections work beautifully together! And I used the neutral tones with a splash of blue for a mini about my little boy! The whole project was designed by me and is entirely made of chipboard.
I covered the holder with white spray paint, as the design is so intricate and I wanted a clean finish, a little hard to obtain with a paint brush. I added a little banner to it for extra detail!


For the mini album, I cut 5 squares measuring 75mm x 75mm each in a 12x12 sheet of chipboard. It is smaller than the shrine but I had to allow for things sticking out!
I used kraft tape to assemble the pages 2 by 2 and covered the spine with masking tape. To hide the tapes each page was then covered with paper, it's as easy as that!







PION DESIGN PAPERS:
- Alma’s Sewing Room – Cut Out – PD3411
- Alma’s Sewing Room – Borders - PD3401
- Alma’s Sewing Room- Blue Room – PD3402
- Studio of Memories – Anemone – PD1502

ID CHIPBOARD USED:

- IDB0009 JAMES BORDER
- IDS0054 HONEYCOMBE 6X6
- IDS0065 CHIPBOARD SQUARE 12X12
- IDA0005 MAIN LETTER SET (SMALL)
-IDAUC0001 CAPITAL LETTER SET
- IDN0002 SHEET OF NUMBERS (SMALL)

OTHER PRODUCTS USED:

STAMPS: RACHELLE MINNETT DESIGN, EVALICIOUS, HERO ARTS; KITCHEN TWINE; CARL CIRCLE PUNCHES, KRAFT TAPE, MASKING TAPE, WHITE SPRAY PAINT

Thank you so much for visiting today!!! Happy Scrapping!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I love the Pion Designs papers, especially seeing how you use them Sandrine, you're style is amazing, I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful, and so are the papers you used....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks wonderful.. I love the colors and your trademark style really suits this lovely album...love the stamped messages in there too... very sweet keepsake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a gorgeous mini book, love it, great momento to keep forever :)

    ReplyDelete