Monday, June 17, 2013

La Vie En Rose...

Hello to you!

I have 2 layouts to share today!

I will start with a layout about me, I have to say that I never have scrapped about myself so it is a little different! The Vintage Garden Papers by Pion Design are so so beautiful, it is such an honour to guest design for them! I used some of the new release chipboards by Imaginarium!!! Love those chevrons!!! They are so cool!!! All the chipboard got a coat of white gel pen.

"Moment In Time"



  Lovely Fern...

The very cool new release Chevrons!
Some gorgeous leaves with a little bling

Pion Design Paper Used:
- Vintage Garden Collection - Pink Ornament - PD3603 -
- Vintage Garden Collection - Seed Packets - PD3608 -
- Vintage Garden Collection - Border - PD3610 -
- Vintage Garden Collection - Cut Outs - PD3611 -
- Vintage Garden Collection - Tags - PD3612 -
Imaginarium Products Used:

BIRD CAGE SMALL IDT0019

LOOLABELLE'S CHEVRONS #2 IDDL0022

 LEAVES AND CIRCLES IDT0029

SILVER FERN LEAF IN BOARD IFL0015

MOMENT IN TIME IDP0038 SMALL

Other Products used: ManorHouse Creations Flowers (available from Scrapping Outback here), Green Tara Flowers (available from Scrapping Outback here), Paint, Gel pen, Kaisercraft rhinestones and pearls, needle and thread.


My second layout is about my daughter in the park with her brother pushing her on the swing, if there is one thing I enjoy it is watching them play together, love the sound of them giggling together, nothing makes me happier hence the title "Precious Moments".

"Precious Moments"

 
 Precious Moments Title was painted with cream paint

 Some buttons, covered in paper and some thread, also used lots of die cuts from the gorgeous papers! I emptied a seed packet and used it as my photo frame.

A painted frame in the background to create dimension!

I used one tiny flourish cut in half and painted with cream paint, and used the paper to create rolled roses and rosettes!



A mini peacock that I used as a stamp: I covered my fearther with texture paste and stamped directly onto my background, very cool effect:

Pion Design Papers used:
- Vintage Garden Collection - Seed Packets - PD3608 -

- Vintage Garden Collection - Border - PD3610 -
- Vintage Garden Collection - Cut Outs - PD3611 -
- Vintage Garden Collection - Tags - PD3612 -
- Vintage Garden Collection - Images - PD3609 -

Imaginarium Products used:
PRECIOUS MOMENTS IDP0063

FLOURISH 1 AND VARIATIONS IDT0003

PEACOCK FEATHER TINY IDDL0005

12 BUTTONS ON BOARD IDS0031

SWIRLY FRAME 3'' X 2'' IDFR0004
Other Products used: Sizzix Rosette Die by Tim Holtz, Die-Namics flower die, Prima flowers (available from Scrapping Outback here), paint, texture paste, needle and thread, kitchen twine and toothpick.

Well that's it for me today, I will be back soon with the winner of the Pion Design Paper Pack!!!

A big thank you to all of you who took the time to blog along over the week-end, a warm welcome to my new followers too! Have a great day! Hugs xx

8 comments:

  1. These are truly beautiful Sandrine - so soft and pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally Gorgeous...Gorgeous colours, gorgeous details...love the thread in the buttons, and gorgeous photos.... Love your work Sandrine. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these two layouts are so lovely, you should scrap yourself more.. I love the soft colors and your style always looks wonderful.. love the fern chippie so delicate.. your use of banners,flowers, doileys and tags is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing work, love them both :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow.... gorgeous layouts both of them. The top one is so classic and elegant and the second one soft and dreamy. Both stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loverly pages. Sweet and feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love the way you do colour on your projects Sandrine ... so beautiful, and how you implement the chippies, looks amazing. Thanks for your lovely words on my blog ... will be staying in touch ... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beutiful pink pages Sandrine!!! You are soooo beutiful on your photo with that great smile!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete