Sunday, June 23, 2013

Last creation for Meg's Garden...

This is my last creation for Meg's Garden, unfortunately life has become a little too busy, I need to have a little break from commitments...Sickness has been keeping me busy and getting my family back on feet is far more important to me than scrapbooking.

 I am sharing something a little different than usual, a little grungier. I really wanted to enhance those beautiful Vintage papers "Elements" so I chose to marry them with Kraft and black cardstock.


I loved those papers, they have that beautiful aged look, and the text is in French :)
I created my usual banner, I hope I don't bore you with the same over and over...
I added a few flowers and chipboard cogs.

Meg’s Garden Papers used:
- Elements - Vintage Tags 1031
- Elements - Vintage Map 1035
- Elements - The French Cinema 1038
- Elements – Old Wold Time 1037
 
Other Products used:
- Imaginarium Designs: TINIES 9 COGS ON BOARD IDT0004; 9 COGS ON BOARD IDS0018
- Prima flowers, Kitchen twine, circle punch, Glimmermist.


5 comments:

  1. I hope all will be well soon for your family. I love to see what you create and this is a little different but the techniques are fabulous. I love the grungy look with the fab paper range.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandrine sorry to see you leave the DT, all the best, keep in touch and your page is awesome,love the grungy feel to it.......... hope you & your family get better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandrine I do hope that all will be okay for you and your family, sickness is never fun. I adore your beautiful LO, Meg's Garden will surely miss you... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout looks wonderful, it has a western feel to it.. like a cowboy!! and I hope life gets back on track for you too, and family is always more important than anything...take care...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about the sickness in your family. I hope your family gets better soon. Your layout it awesome!!! xo

    ReplyDelete