Monday, July 1, 2013

Scrapping Outback July Colour Reveal

Hello!

It's July and time to share Scrapping Outback July Colour challenge:

 

Love those gorgeous warm colours, here is my version of the challenge:

"You Rock"

It is a little different to my usual style, but I thought to try some new ideas, having quite a collection of dies I thought I should try to use them a little bit more!


My title is made of Imaginarium Alphas with some distress stickles and distress ink.

Scrapping Outback products used: 7 Dots Studio Papers (The Queen's Heart), ManorHouse Creations Flower was altered with Tattered Angel Glimmermist "Roll Top Desk",
Other products used: Pion Design Vintage Garden,Couture Creations Dies "Scallop Squares", Tim Holtz Rosette Die, Prima flowers, Imaginarium Designs Alphas IDA0005, buttons, brown thread.

I would love you to join in, you can find all the finer details here.

Happy Scrapping! And thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Sandrine - you are so clever with your creative style :) I LOVE IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Sandrine Love it and Love those alpha's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Sandrine...love the spiral flowers, beautiful chippie pieces, fab photo and the banner. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely! I love the rosette flowers and that color scheme is very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great colours to work with, awesome work :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - love that colour! It's a colour we should see more of! And those flowers are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous! Love the colours!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful layout with gorgeous colour palette Sandrine.... love the way you pick your embellishments and colours.

    ReplyDelete