Thursday, August 1, 2013

A Texture Challenge...

Hello,

At last something I can share! It is time to reveal our Scrapping Outback August 13 Texture Challenge:

"Use chipboard, texture, layers and masking on your project, it can be a layout, a card or OTP"
All details can be found here.

Here is my take on the challenge:

"Priceless Love"


I used some Pion Papers :)
These are all the textures I used:
- Modelling Paste, Gesso, Croco Crackle Paint in white
- Gauze, Lace, Felt, Leather, Jute, Grossgrain Ribbon
- Sequins, wooden buttons, plastic buttons, wooden reel, rhinestones.
- Flower vine, silk flowers and paper flowers.

Here is how I started the layering on my layout:


I started by cutting out one large frame out of Pion Paper and adhering it over my background layer.
I then took Prima mask and applied Modeling Paste over it forming a large oval frame on right hand side, while still wet I pushed in pieces of torn gauze all around. The modeling paste acts as cement! No need for glue :)


A little closie of the "required" masking element:


Scrapping Outback Products used:
- Pion Design Paper: Grandma's Schoolbook - Little Girl - PD2501
Grandma's Schoolbook - Blue Wings - PD2504
- Prima - Bretton Vines -
Green Tara - Fabric Flowers Heirloom - Small -

Other Products used:
- Imaginarium Designs Chipboard - -IDS0036 - Small Clock Face -
- Prima flower, Prima mask, Gauze, Kaisercraft rhinestones, Modeling Paste, Gesso, Circle punches,
foam tape.
That's it for me today! I hope you will give this challenge a go! There is an awesome prize to be won!

3 comments:

  1. Love this so much, you do monochromatic so well and this is absolutely breathtaking!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is gorgeous.. yummy texture, layers and adorable photo.. love this..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photo and layout Sandrine....so much texture, love all the layers. Thanks for sharing. Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete