Today I would like to share Scrapping Outback's latest challenge! Julie Hill has created this wonderful sketch for you to play with!!! You have to create a layout/card using below sketch and you also have to incorporate a butterfly and a heart to be in the running to win a $15 gift voucher:
Here is my take on this fantastic sketch:
I took 7 Dots "Love is in the Air" Illusion and covered in Gesso. When dry I went over with texture paste and Automotive gaskets (upcycled mask :), when dry, I covered the lot with Gesso again.
I printed an 8" heart in Publisher, cut it out and used as a mask. While holding paper heart in place I sprayed around it with green and blue glimmermist. I accentuated the heart's outline by drawing it with glimmermist and a paintbrush. Very easy and very arsty way to use your supplies! 7 Dots Studio papers are fabulous with mediums as they are heavy weight and do not seem to buckle!
Here a few closies of my chipboard and other details:
I sprayed Prima blossom with "Atlantic" Glimmermist, so love altering flowers:
- Papers: 7 Dots Studio "Illusion" Love is in the Air, My Mind's Eye, Kaisercraft
- Flowers: Prima, Kaisercraft resin flowers
- Imaginarium Chipboard: Magic IDW0041, Anna Frame IDFR0013, Lou's Heart Shapes IDDL001, Flourish 1 and Variations IDT003
- Mediums: Gesso, Modelling Paste, "Atlantic" & "" Glimmermist, Stampin'Up ink pad, Alcohol Ink Pen, Dimensional Magic
- Other: My Mind's Eye Masking Tape, WRMK twine, gauze, bandage, Tiler's tape, mini tag, rhinestones, Pink Paislee and Ali Edwards stamps.
We look forward to your entries this month over at Scrapping Outback's blog! All details are here.