Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A challenge and something exciting...

Hello,

I know I know I have neglected my blog...only because I was on a trip to France to visit my beloved family!
I am back with a project and some exciting news!

First up is Scrapping Outback's October 13 challenge, a scraplift! All details can be found here.

Here is my take on the challenge! A shabby chic version of Julie's gorgeous layout! I lifted the main circle element, the butterfly and the theme - family.

"Together"


A little close look at the flowers:



Products used:
- Pion Design Alma's Sewing Room Collection
- Imaginarium Designs Chipboard: Remember Forever together (on board) IDW0007
- Flowers: Prima, Manor House Creations available from Scrapping Outback here and here.
- Other: wooden spools, wired twine, eyelets, ribbon, American Crafts stamps, Gesso, Crackle paint.

I really hope you can join us this month, a $15 voucher is up for grabs!

And my exciting news! As of the 1st of November I will be an official Design Team Girl for Green Tara!!!! Alongside these very talented ladies:



Pascale B. France
Maria Featon Australia
Jelissa Mei Singapore
Sandrine Dawes Australia
Shinobu Hiramatsu Japan
Susan Longman Australia
Ulrika Blomfelt Sweden
And returning DT members are..
Rachael Funnell Australia
Linda Thompson Australia
Jan Rankine Australia
Di Garling Australia (DT Co Ordinator)

That's it for me today! I will be back soon with my Imaginarium Designs October projects!
Until then happy scrapping!

8 comments:

  1. wonderful layout.... welcome back home .... and big congrats to you... big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout love the colour tone, and a huge congrats on the Green Tara Team!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great holiday and welcome back. I love the monotone feel and the layers behind the photo, its just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Sandrine, such a beautiful LO!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OO I did wonder where you were, but your trip sounds wonderful.. this layout is gorgeous, and well done on your Green Tara gig too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning layout!!! And a MASSIVE CONGRATS on your new design team! You will be a great asset! WTG! And I was wondering where you were - France! How lovely! :D xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout and congrats from us ♥

    ReplyDelete