Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Green Tara Share...

Hello!

I would like to share my first 2 layouts for Green Tara today! You can have a look here.

"Darling Daughter"




In this first layout I used loads of different flowers, "8 cm Lavender Damask flower", "8 cm Lavender Velvet Rose", "Violet Cherry Blossoms" and "White Flower Spray", "White Pearl Lace Flower: and "2.5cm Metal Heart" all with a coat of Gesso:


 Some "Opal Velvet Glitter Ribbon" behind the photo and another "Damask Flower":


I added some details to the edge using torn "White Mesh":


More "Glitter Ribbon", a "Cherry Blossom" and "Skeletal Mesh":


GREEN TARA PRODUCTS USED:

IMAGINARIUM DESIGNS PRODUCTS USED:
- DENISE'S FLOURISH 1 SMALL IDDD
- DARLING DAUGHTER IDP0087

OTHER:
PRIMA PAPERS AND MASK, GESSO, TEXTURE PASTE, LIQUID PEARLS, PAPER DOILY, WATERCOLOUR PENCILS


Here is my second project:

"Family Snap" 
 


A close up of the flower cluster: all my flowers were covered with some Gesso, "3.5cm Lace Pearl", "8cm Damask Flower", "6.5cm Heirloom Silk and Organza Flowers", "1.5cm roses" all in Ivory:




Here I used some ribbon: a little tip on how to adhere sheer organza ribbon discreetly, I first used double sided tape where I knew it was going to be covered and attached the edges with a couple of stitches, I used
"Ivory Satin Hearts Ribbon" and "Vertical Stripe Satin Ribbon":


A "1.5cm rose":

GREEN TARA PRODUCTS USED:

- 3.5CM LACE PEARL FLOWER XF9332Iv 
- DAMASK 8CM FABRIC AND ORGANZAFLOWER IVORY XF9225Iv 
 - HEIRLOOM 6.5CM SILK AND ORGANZAFLOWER IVORY XF9213Iv 
- 1.5CM ROSE WHITE FDR0003Wh 
- 18MM DOUBLE SIDED VERTICAL STRIPESATIN IVORY RB545Iv 
- ORGANZA SATIN  HEARTS RIBBON IVORY RB255Iv

IMAGINARIUM DESIGNS PRODUCTS USED:
- 9 COGS ON BOARD IDS 0018
- NEW RELEASE POLAROID FRAME TITLE FAMILY SNAP

That's it for now! More to share very soon!!!
Happy Scrapping!

7 comments:

  1. Sandrine I love the soft, dreamy feel of these. You have such a beautiful style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful layouts Sandrine - you always amaze and inspire us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked at your GreenT Dt work in the GT blog yesteray and you did such an amazing job Sandrine!!! I love all three pages! I´m not sure if I can find Imaginarium products in Sweden? I need to have a look because I want to buy some now ;) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful post Sandrine - I love your soft and dreamy colours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant layouts, Sandrine!! Love your style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely Gorgeous work Sandrine.
    I LOVE the 1st layout, the colours, details, photos, everything is WOW!!!!!
    Have a great weekend. ...
    Thanks for your Facebook love. xx

    ReplyDelete