Today I have a sample for Scrap Around the World November Challenge, Imaginarium Designs are Guest Designers this month! Here is the Inspiration Board:
I was inspired by the right bottom corner picture - the pastel heart - I knew straight away what I wanted to do with that photo!
3)I glued my background paper over a bigger piece of paper (12x12) on which I had sprayed glimmermist on the edges, same colours I used on my Heart.
4) I then added my cute photo and 8 different Green Tara flowers that were altered with some gesso. I am having a great time with all my Imaginarium Designs & Green Tara products as you can see! I am completely addicted to both!
I am such a pastel type of girl I have discovered! Love soft colours and textures...
So here is a list of all material used in this layout:
Paper: White Cardstock
Other: Gauze, automotive gasket, Modeling Paste, Gesso, Glimmermist
Chipboard: Imaginarium Designs:
- MAIN LETTER SET IDA006
- KERRY FLOURISH TINY IDT0026
Green Tara Products used:
- DAMASK 8CM FABRIC AND ORGANZA PALE PINK XF9225PP
TUTU 5CM ORGANZA AND
- WILD ROSE 7CM SILK AND ORGANZA FLOWER PALE BLUE XF9318PB
- SILK FLOWER WITH SWAROVSKI
- PRIMULA 4.5CM SILK AND ORGANZA FLOWER PALE GREEN XF9325PG
- 1CM ROSE PALE PINK FDR001PP
- 1 CM ROSE IVORY FDR001IV
- HEIRLOOM 4CM SILK AND ORGANZA LATTE XF9317Lat