Saturday, November 16, 2013

SCRAP AROUND THE WORLD NOVEMBER CHALLENGE!

Hello,

Today I have a sample for Scrap Around the World November Challenge, Imaginarium Designs are Guest Designers this month! Here is the Inspiration Board:


I was inspired by the right bottom corner picture - the pastel heart - I knew straight away what I wanted to do with that photo!

"Smile"



 1) I grabbed my Imaginarium Designs Alphas and glued them down on a handcut Heart! I applied a thick layer of Gesso over the lot, then I sprayed some Glimmermist, in yellow, pink, blue and green, I even got some orange when the yellow and pink mixed together! How easy and very cheap too! I love the effect!
2) I then glued the Heart on a home-made watercolour background, I did not use glimmermist for the background as I wanted a more subtle effect, I used watercolour pencils and water brush! And my favourite gasket masks + modeling paste!
3)I glued my background paper over a bigger piece of paper (12x12) on which I had sprayed glimmermist on the edges, same colours I used on my Heart.
4) I then added my cute photo and 8 different Green Tara flowers that were altered with some gesso. I am having a great time with all my Imaginarium Designs & Green Tara products as you can see! I am completely addicted to both!
I am such a pastel type of girl I have discovered! Love soft colours and textures...

So here is a list of all material used in this layout:
Paper: White Cardstock
Other: Gauze, automotive gasket, Modeling Paste, Gesso, Glimmermist

Chipboard: Imaginarium Designs:
- MAIN LETTER SET IDA006
- KERRY FLOURISH TINY IDT0026

Green Tara Products used:
-    DAMASK 8CM FABRIC AND ORGANZA PALE PINK XF9225PP
-    TUTU 5CM ORGANZA AND PEARL FLOWER IVORY XF9227Iv
  WILD ROSE 7CM SILK AND ORGANZA FLOWER PALE BLUE XF9318PB
 SILK FLOWER WITH SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL CENTRE 3CM  PALE PINK SDPPL
  PRIMULA 4.5CM SILK AND ORGANZA FLOWER PALE GREEN XF9325PG
   1CM ROSE PALE PINK FDR001PP
   1 CM ROSE IVORY FDR001IV
-    HEIRLOOM 4CM SILK AND ORGANZA LATTE XF9317Lat

5 comments:

  1. Sandrine, this is absolutely beautiful - I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS take on the challenge Sandrine. Love it. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous creation Sandrine....thanks for sharing how you put this together....Love the big heart and alphas and love the soft colours....The photo is so sweet.. Hope you are having a lovely weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful.. what a great way to use up alphas that get left in a pack.. always love the soft colors you use.. adorable photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love the heart! Stunning! :D

    ReplyDelete