Thursday, November 28, 2013

SCRAPPING OUTBACK DEC13 ONLINE CLASS KIT

Hello!

Scrapping Outback December 13 Online Class kit designed by me is now available for purchase here!


It has lots of yummy products including Bo Bunny The Avenues Papers! You will learn some fun ways of using ribbon and wire! As well as the art of multi layering!!!

Here are the layouts you can create if you buy the kit!

"Special Memories" 



And this is the 2nd layout you can create:

"Adore"



These kits are great value for money, why not go and browse what other kits you could get to keep you busy during the school holidays!

I will be back soon with lots more projects!

Happy Scrapping everyone, and thank you to all you sweet people who take the time to leave me some love, it always warms my heart!!!

4 comments:

  1. Sandrine I love the softness of both layouts and you have a sweet photo to match, beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One word Sandrine, STUNNING. Cheers Di

    ReplyDelete