Sunday, November 24, 2013

Some Xmassy tags...

Hello dear friends

Today I would like to share a little Xmas spirit with a set of 3 tags for my November Imaginarium Designs blogpost (you can read it here)

"Christmas Tags"


I covered my tiny oval frame with white crackle paint and my small reindeer and star with German Glass Glitter in gold, I left my title "Noel" raw and added some gorgeous Green Tara Gold Mesh:

 I covered large tree and title with white crackle paint, I painted my holly flourish with white gel pen added some distress stickles to the leaves and gold glitter to berries and shapes on tree:


Here is the last one, using more Green Tara Gold Mesh and rose:

 I used the tiny presents board as a base to sit the Christmas Tree on and then layered my title and flourish on top, I used same techniques as above tag, I added a rolled bit of paper at the bottom of the tree as well:

IMAGINARIUM DESIGNS CHIPBOARD USED:

- BRACKETS ON OVAL FRAME IDT0013

- 4 PRESENTS ON BOARD IDT0008

- CHRISTMAS TREE IDS0008

- TWO REINDEER IN A BOARD IDS0073

- CHRISTMAS WORDS ON BOARD IDW0024

- HAPPY CHRISTMAS IDP0073

- MUSIC SYMBOLS WITH HOLLY IDFL0006

GREEN TARA PRODUCTS USED:
1.5CM ROSE WHITE FDR0003Wh 
38MM MESH RIBBON GOLD RB6734Go


  OTHER PRODUCTS USED:
KAISERCRAFT PAPER, MEG'S GARDEN MUSIC PAPER, CROCO CRACKLE PAINT, DISTRESS INK, GERMAN GLASS GLITTER, GAUZE.

That's it for today, I hope you are as organised with your Xmas shopping as I am! I spent my week-end buying all my gifts and wrapping them all up! What fun! Love giving presents at Xmas!!!
Happy Scrapping!!!!


4 comments:

  1. These are seriously beautiful Sandrine, love the white and gold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so awesome, love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah no.. I am not as organized as you are with the pressys! hehe! but I will get there!! These tags are stunningly gorgeous.. really love each one.. love the crackling, and love those soft colors..

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all exquisite Sandrine. Simply beautiful. Cheers Di

    ReplyDelete