Monday, December 9, 2013

COLOURFUL CREATIONS FOR GREEN TARA!

Hello!

Time to share my second post for Green Tara! So loving this! To view the original post please go here.

The first layout I created is a Xmas layout in monochromatic red and white, one of my all time favourite Xmas colour combo! I started my layout with my usual texture paste/stencil/glimmer splatters, then the paper layering and flower cluster!

"Peace"



I used some gorgeous "6.5cm red Heirloom flowers" with  "white gardenia":


Here are cute red and white "Cherry Blossoms", "rose" and "flower spray":

I layered red and white "Herringbone ribbon" and red "Leaf Garland":


I also wrapped red "flower spray" around my chipboard:

And my final touch was some "white/red polka dot washi tape", I just tore some small bits and adhered here and there around my layout for a little extra detail, I also added some "white mesh" and "flower spray" to decorate the tear:


GREEN TARA PRODUCTS USED:
HEIRLOOM 6.5CM SILK AND ORGANZA FLOWER RED XF9213R
GARDENIA WHITE 3 LAYERS FDV054Wh
20MM HERRINGBONE RIBBON RED RB405R
CHERRY BLOSSOM RED/WHITE FLC22RW
  HEIRLOOM 4CM SILK AND ORGANZA FLOWER RED XF9217R
SATIN LEAF GARDEN RED RB573AR
WASHI TAPE 15MM X 10M WHITE/RED POLKA DOTS WT8029
3 FLOWER SPRAYS RED PFSTR

IMAGINARIUM DESIGNS PRODUCTS USED:
- MIRRORED BRACKET ON OVAL FRAME IDFR0005
- 4 CHRISTMAS BALLS IDT0007
My second project is another layout but in a totally different colour theme, I just wanted to experiment with different colours and have a bit of fun! Green Tara products come in such a vast array of colours that is just impossible not to have fun!

"Pigeon Pair"


Here is a closie of the flower cluster:

In the bottom paper tear I added some torn bits of "brown mesh" and a "gold mesh" bow:

I also added extra texture with some gorgeous "vertical stripe satin ribbon":

GREEN TARA PRODUCTS USED:
38MM MESH GOLD RB6734GO
38MM MESH DARK BROWN RB6734DB
DAMASK 8CM FABRIC AND ORGANZA FLOWER AQUA XF9225Aq
LACE PEARL 3.5CM BROWN XF9332Br
18MM DOUBLE SIDED VERTICAL STRIPE SATIN CHOCOLATE RB454Ch

IMAGINARIUM DESIGNS PRODUCTS USED:
- OVAL FRAMES IDT0002
- BUTTERFLY LARGE IDS0002
That's it! Don't forget to check Green Tara Blog regularly to keep up with what the other Design Team Members create with fantastic Green Tara products! You are in for a treat!
Well, until next time Happy Scrapping!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Sandrine, I love the red layout (my fav. colour).

    xBaukje

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the most gorgeous children....love these photos.
    Love the red and white layout...beautiful layers, texture, flowers an chippie.
    Love the flowers, chippie pieces, torn piece of paper and that gorgeous photo on the brown layout. xx

    ReplyDelete