Sunday, December 15, 2013

Imaginarium Designs December Projects

Hello!

I just realised I haven't shared my Imaginarium Designs projects for December, oops...

You can see the entire post here.

A little peek at one project:



Here is the other project I did:

"XOx"


For this layout I covered all my chipboard with Caran D'ache Neocolour wax pen in white, I just covered with pen then rubbed with my finger and a little water! I just wanted a nice rough look!

 Here is one of my favourite: a  Compass" :


Now my top favs are the new flourishes designed by Denise!!! They are to die for, and my butterflies love sitting there too!

  

I also added a couple of pieces here:


My title:


IMAGINARIUM DESIGNS PRODUCTS USED:

 - CHRIS' SMALL ARROWS AND SHAPES ON BOARD IDDC0001
 

- BRACKETS ON OVAL FRAME IDT0013

- DENISE’S FLOURISH 1 LARGE IDDD0001

- LARGE COMPASS AND NEEDLE IN BOARD IDS0063

- ISOBEL UPPER CASE ALPHABET IDA0009

- ISOBEL LOWER CASE ALPHABET IDA0010

GREEN TARA PRODUCTS USED:
- HEIRLOOM 6.5CM SILK AND ORGANZA FLOWER WHITE XF9213WH
- VELVET ROSE 8CM VELVET FLOWER WHITE XF9217WH
- GARDENIA WHITE 3 LAYERS FDV054Wh
- CHERRY BLOSSOM WHITE FLC22WH

SCRAPPING OUTBACK PRODUCTS USED:
- Manor House Believe Paper Collection - Take a Chance
- Manor House Believe Paper Collection - Butterflies
- Prima Marketing Resin - Clocks  
- Green Tara Flower Spray - White 

OTHER PRODUCTS USED:
Mediums: Gesso, Glimmermist
Other: Pink Paislee frame

Here are a few sneak peeks of what I have been up to, YES I have been busy!!!!


 



That's it for me today, will be back soon! Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Sandrine I just love your work, I can never think of enough comments to do it justice except to say I really admire your layouts.

    ReplyDelete