Thursday, December 26, 2013

Last post for 2013!

Good morning!

I just wanted to share one last post for 2013! I want to thank everyone that comes and visits my humble blog! It has been a busy year and I am not sure what 2014 will be like for me but I think I will need to have a big think about it... Anyway we shall see!

I want to give a special thank you to Rachelle for being such a great support to me, you are amazing!
And also a big thank you to all my dt members who have been so lovely all through the year and to everyone who leave me such gorgeous comments!
One more thank you to Imaginarium Designs, Pion Design and Green Tara for trusting me with their amazing products this year, it has been really amazing! Thank to everyone for believing in me!

I also want to share my favourite projects for the year

So here they are!









These projects just make me feel like creating more and that's why I chose them!

So that's it, I really hope that you will keep on visiting in 2014!

I will leave you with a picture of my little darlings without whom I would not have much to scrap about!






8 comments:

  1. HI.. I hope you have had a wonderful Christmas! It has been a busy year and one that has gone sooo fast.. I love these creations, really love your style, always has a touch of elegance and beauty about them.. I hope 2014 is a great year for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful work! Love them all so much! This is a great idea and I love seeing all your favourites together like this! Thanks for sharing. Happy New Year!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandrine, You are a truly inspirational lady, your work always amazes me, I am in awe of your talent and creativity, and to top it off you are a very special person and I am truly thankful that you are a part of my life and especially the Scrapping Outback design team......
    Thankyou for such an amazingly creative 2013 :)
    Rachelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS post Sandrine, so much beauty and art all in one post. My fave is definitely "Magic". We here at Green Tara are so lucky to have you on our team and what's more you are a real team player too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous projects Sandrine, hope you had a lovely Christmas- happy New year as well, hope it'll be healthy nd creative for you..xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. All so beautiful Sandrine. Happy New Year sweets have a fab one xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh WOW!!! what a stunning line up....Gorgeous work Sandrine. xx

    ReplyDelete