Saturday, January 11, 2014

SATW January 14 Challenge!

Well hello hello!

Yes! I did it I got some time this week to enter a few challenges, it hasn't happened in a long long time!
One of my favourite ones (that I have been following in the background...)is Scrap Around The World!!!
You can find all the details here.
They have a super duper challenge this month and with all my beach photos taken on holidays I HAD to give it a go! 

Here are the prompts:

 

My Inspiration: I drew it from the picture of the ligthouse: I used the navy blue found in the lighthouse and bicycle. I sprinkled sand as well as in the photo. I also used the photo of the white flower bouquet!
So in love with this concept!

So here is my layout (I know very different to the other entries):

"Happiness is being on the beach"



Here is a closie of the big anchor I found at Spotlight and Imaginarium tiny peacock feather, some Green Tara "apple blossoms" and gardenia", the anchor was covered with white and blue skeleton ribbon for some beachy texture:


Another closie of shells, flowers, button and sea star:

More yumminess, I added some bits of printer tissue paper in the wet gesso:


Some Imaginarium goodness: clock face coloured with white neo colour crayon, also some recycled packaging (to imitate fish nets) in the back of my photos:


GREEN TARA PRODUCTS USED:
- WHITE SKELETON RIBBON
- BLUE SKELETON RIBBON
- WHITE MESH RIBBON
- WHITE HEIRLOOM SILK FLOWER
- WHITE CHERRY BLOSSOMS
- WHITE GARDENIAS
- WHITE CALLA LILY

IMAGINARIUM DESIGNS CHIPBOARD USED:
- CLOCK FACE
- HEXAGON 6X6
- TINY PEACOCK FEATHER

OTHER PRODUCTS USED:
- KAISERCRAFT BASECOAT PAPER
- WHITE CARDSTOCK
- PINK PAISLEE ARTISAN FRAME, PRIMA VENEER WORD
- KAISERCRAFT AND AMERICAN CRAFT STAMPS
- GESSO, GEL MEDIUM, KINDY GLITZ
- GLASS PEBBLES (FINNABAIR), BUTTONS, TISSUE PAPER, PLASTIC MESH, GAUZE, MARTHA STEWART BORDER PUNCH, WHITE GEL PEN, SEASHELLS


That's it for today!


10 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgons! love the softness of the white adorable photos too.. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic design & take on what grab you from the mood board . I like seeing something other than the usual. just love that cluster of everything surrounding that sweet photo.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, Sandrine!!!!
    The cluster of goodies looks amazing!!! Gorgeous photos!
    Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation with us at Scrap Around The World :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! what a GORGEOUS layout... so lovin that cluster!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very soft and pretty page, and I love the subtleness of the "beach" theme. Beautifully done. Thanks so much for playing along with SATW this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is beautiful!! love the mixed media background. thanks for joining us at SATW!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow what a wonderful mixed media such beautiful design love it!!!
    Thanks you so much for playing with us at Scrap Around The World

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow I do love this! Totally cute!! Thanks for playing at SATW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. GORGEOUS PAGE!!!!THANKS FOR PLAYING ALONG WITH US AT SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally wonderful page Sandrine! LOVE the white-cream embellies against the cobolt blue of the denim background. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful page with us at Scrap Around The World!

    ReplyDelete