Sunday, February 2, 2014

Grungy and shabby!

Hello hello Green Tara Fans!

You are with Sandrine today and it is time for my February reveal, I have 2 layouts and one card to share today.

I will start with the grungy part, layout 1:

"Dreamer"


I love to experiment with colours and this month I had some fun with black! My son just turned 8 and I wanted to create something funky! Funky and grungy does not mean you can't use ribbon and flowers and here is the proof! I made a circle frame around my photo using wire and "Double Sided Vertical Stripe Sating Ribbon in black".

Here you can see "Teal 6.5cm Heirloom Flower" and "Turquoise 3.5cm Lace Pearl Flower":


Another "6.5 cm Heirloom Flower" and a "4cm Heirloom Flower" both in teal:


I am completely smitten with the "Skeleton Mesh", I am using on it every single creation, I don't lay it flat though, I just pull it and tear it, it gives tremendous texture, I LOVE IT!!!


More "Black Skeleton Mesh":



GREEN TARA PRODUCTS USED:
- HEIRLOOM 6.5CM SILK AND ORGANZA FLOWER TEAL XF9213TE
- HEIRLOOM 4CM SILK AND ORGANZA FLOWER XF9317TE
- LACE PEARL 3.5CM FLOWER TURQUOISE XF9332 TU
- SKELETON MESH BLACK RB175BL
- DOUBLE SIDED VERTICAL STRIPE SATIN BLACK RB454BL


+++

For my second layout, I have another grungy layout experiencing with more black, it is all about traveling! My son has caught the Travel Bug just like his mum and dad! There is a lot of journaling about it on the back.


"Travel Bug"


I chose Green Tara Blooms in black and blue, these include: "7cm Wild Rose", "5cm Tutu Flower" and "Blue Apple Blossoms":


I altered my "Pale Blue Wild Rose" with Watercolour Paint to make it darker:


A tucked "6.5cm Heirloom Flower in black" and some black "Skeleton Mesh":


Some more "Skeleton Mesh" and "Apple Blossom":




GREEN TARA PRODUCTS USED:
- WILD ROSE 7CM SILK AND ORGANZA PALE BLUE XF9318PB
- TUTU 5CM ORGANZA AND PEARL BLACK XF922BL
- HEIRLOOM 6.5CM SILK AND ORGANZA FLOWER BLACK XF9213BL
- BLUE APPLE BLOSSOM 4CM FDB044B2

+++

My last project for this month is a card.


"Just for YOU"



Here is a closie of a "White Cherry Blossom":


And a gorgeous "8cm Velvet Rose in Dusky Pink":


GREEN TARA PRODUCTS USED:
- CHERRY BLOSSOM WHITE FLC22WH
- VELVET ROSE 8CM VELVET FLOWER DUSKY PINK XF9217DP

That's it for me today! I hope you enjoyed my post, don't forget to check out the blog regularly for updates from our fabulous Design Team!

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment