I created a layout based on Kaisercraft Sketch #3 for March! I thought to try something a bit different...
Here is the sketch to follow:
I added some Green Tara Heirloom flowers
I whitewashed my background paper, added some black splatters, used a Kaisercraft Texture stamp and tore the bottom of my background paper for extra detail:
For the upcycled items: I used seashells, bandage, canvas strips
I also painted circle using a bottle top.
KAISERCRAFT PRODUCTS USED:
- White Cardstock, all patterned papers (First Chapter 6X6 paper pad, other )
- Stamp, Flowers, Foam Tape
GREEN TARA PRODUCTS USED:
- HEIRLOOM 6.5CM SILK AND ORGANZA BLACK XF9213BL
- HEIRLOOM 4CM SILK AND ORGANZA BLACK XF9217BL
- Gesso, Glimmer Mist, Bandage, Canvas, Seashells, Circle Punches,
Well, that's it for me this month, thanks for stopping by!