Thursday, March 27, 2014

KAISERCRAFT MARCH 14 SKETCH #3

Hello!

I created a layout based on Kaisercraft Sketch #3 for March! I thought to try something a bit different...

Here is the sketch to follow:

http://www.kaisercraft.com.au/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Screen-shot-2014-02-19-at-3.30.41-PM.png

I kept close to the design and used some old Kaiser papers I found in my stash


I added some Green Tara Heirloom flowers
I whitewashed my background paper, added some black splatters, used a Kaisercraft Texture stamp and tore the bottom of my background paper for extra detail:
For the upcycled items: I used seashells, bandage, canvas strips
I also painted circle using a bottle top.

KAISERCRAFT PRODUCTS USED:
- White Cardstock, all patterned papers (First Chapter 6X6 paper pad, other )
- Stamp, Flowers, Foam Tape

GREEN TARA PRODUCTS USED:
- HEIRLOOM 6.5CM SILK AND ORGANZA BLACK XF9213BL
- HEIRLOOM 4CM SILK AND ORGANZA BLACK XF9217BL

OTHER:
- Gesso, Glimmer Mist, Bandage, Canvas, Seashells, Circle Punches,

Well, that's it for me this month, thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous.. love the way you have used all the layers under your photo.. Those kaiser sketches are good arent they!! and where has march gone??? way tooo quickly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning page.. love every bit of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the sketch.....love all the layers, the shells and the wavy strips...... Gorgeous work as always. xx

    ReplyDelete