Thursday, April 3, 2014

Scrapping Outback April 14 Challenge!

Hello, hello,

It is time to play at Scrapping Outback! We have a real fun Challenge for you this month called
1,2,3,4 Challenge!
All the details are to be found here.
Here is my sample:

llj

1 - photo
2 - veneer + chipboard
3 - colours: white, beige and brown
4 - flowers
 
I used gorgeous Pion Design!!!



Here are the Scrapping Products I used:
- WOW ALYSSA FLOURISH WOW1079
- ADORN IT CAROLEE'S CREATIONS RUMBLE COLL ZOOM CCPP-20
- PION DESIGN - FAIRYTALE OF SPRING - HOPE PDPP1405
- PRIMA MARKETING WOOD ICON IN A BOX WORDS PRM-569907
- MANORHOUSE LAYOUT PACK MHSY1586VOGU

I hope you give a go! It sure was fun!
Happy Scrapping!

5 comments:

  1. Oh this is adorable! Love that sweet serious photo! Love those colors together too! Beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! I love the soft color tones! What a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Gorgeous...every little detail...You have such a gorgeous little girl Sandrine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandrine, I'd love you to visit my blog and take part if you'd like. If the link doesn't work just copy it into your browser.
    http://kiandra-kreations.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/leibster-awards-passing-it-on.html

    ReplyDelete