Sunday, June 1, 2014

Scrapping Outback June 14 Challenge

Hello,

I hope your week-end is going well! 
Scrapping Outback's June 14 Challenge is up, and this month the challenge is to use 7Dots Studio Papers and at least 2 pieces of Chipboard!
 All the details can be found here.

I used Nature Walk Collection Papers and lots of chipboard!

"Don't Let Anyone Ever Dull Your Sparkle"


I used Black Gesso with a credit card for my background, I also used black Glimmermist and texture stamps!


I also used Manorhouse Frames and flowers!


Some raw Dusty Attic and Imaginarium Designs Chipboard





Thank you so much for stopping by!

Happy Scrapping!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful page sweets! Love how all fits the color scheme so nice! And the detailing is amazing! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a striking layout Sandrine.....fabulous photo, layers and embellies...Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gorgeous masculine page Sandrine - the layers look fabulous! Thanks so much for the lovely comment on my Kaiser post. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a FANTASTIC Challenge & your layout is AWESOME... I REALLY like how you have left the chipboard raw! :) OH & THANK you so very much for the blog love on my Kaisercraft post!

    ReplyDelete