Saturday, January 10, 2015

Scrapping Outback Product Showcase January 15

Hello everyone!

You are with Sandrine today and I would like to share one layout showcasing some new Kaisercraft papers in stock as well as some Imaginarium Designs Chipboard and 7 Dots Studio paper.

"It's Her Beauty That Captures Your Attention"


I used Messy Head paper for my background, I gave a very slight coat of Gesso (to prepare for my watercolour wash) and used some purple watercolour paint. I wanted to be able to see the original design of the paper under the paint. For the flower shape layer I cut out the Kaiser paper doily, I did the same but used yellow watercolour paint. I then sprayed some purple glimmermist and made it run in different directions. I then splatered watercolour paint and used some masks in the background. I accentuated the flower shape with some old rub-ons.
 


I continued by cutting 5 butterflies out of my Kaiser paper, and painted with watercolour, using both yellow and purple together. I heat embossed my chipboard flourish and then painted it yellow. 
 
 I hope I inspired you to have a play with watercolour paint and some of the below Scrapping Outback products - amazing aren't they? -












I will be back very soon with some tips on how to use your stencils! 

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Hello there! So nice to see you blogging again! I hope things are well with you! This is such a lovely layout! Love the butterflies and the doiley design on your background! Lovely photo too! Looking forward to more of your creations"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweets! It was way to long ago I visited your blog! I adore this purple one! You have made so much pretty things here! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete